Visa office in Kingston, Jamaica

Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:

(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)

Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands

Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.

All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:

(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)

Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands



Case specific:

Visa Application Centre (VAC)

VACs offer services for temporary resident applications (visitors, students and workers) and permanent resident travel documents.

VAC locations:

  • Jamaica (Kingston and Montego Bay)

For more information, consult Visa Application Centres.

Bureaux de CIC

Date Modified: