What language should my supporting documents be in?
Unless we tell you otherwise, all supporting documents must be in English or French.
If it is not in English or French, you must send it with:
- the English or French translation and
- an affidavit from the person who completed the translation and
- a certified photocopy of the original document
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: