How do I avoid problems in correcting a record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence?
To help avoid delays or a refusal, make sure that you:
- properly fill out and sign the application form(s); and
- include all the documents in the Forms and Supporting Documents section of the guide.
Answers others found useful
- What should I do if my PR card has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- I’ve lost my citizenship card/certificate. How do I replace it?
- How do I replace my Refugee Protection Claimant Document?
- Date modified: