I already submitted my Express Entry profile. Can I still update it?
If you weren’t found eligible, you won’t be able to update your profile. You’ll have to create a new profile. Be sure your profile is complete and correct before you submit it.
If your profile was found eligible for the pool, you can still update it after you’ve submitted it. Follow these steps:
- On the main page of your account, go to the section “View the applications you submitted”.
- Click on “Check full application status”.
- On the “Express Entry profile status” page, click on the “View your profile” under the heading “Your Express Entry profile status”.
On the “Express Entry profile” page, click on the “Update form” button for the section you want to change.
Note: If the button only says “View form,” your profile wasn’t found eligible. You’ll have to submit a new one.
- Make any changes you need to, and then click the “Save and exit” button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you finish updating your profile, click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page. Follow the instructions provided to submit your updated profile.
Note: The “Revert changes” button will appear each time you enter a form and click on the “Save and exit” button, even if you didn't make any changes.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: