I paid the $100 open work permit holder fee with my open work permit application, but the application was refused. Can I get a refund?
Yes. We will send you a refund of the open work permit holder fee. You do not have to do anything.
However, you are not eligible for a refund of the work permit processing fee.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: