What proof do I need to show that my employer paid the compliance fee and submitted the offer of employment?
When you submit your work permit application, include the offer of employment number we gave your employer.
An offer of employment number can only be used for 1 work permit application.
Employer compliance exemptions
Some LMIA-exempt employers don’t need to submit an offer of employment. Find out how to get a work permit for these jobs.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: