I was found not eligible for International Experience Canada (IEC). What do I do?
To be eligible for IEC, you must meet certain requirements.
If you made a mistake the first time you used the Come to Canada tool or if your circumstances have changed, you can use the tool again to see if you are eligible. If your situation has not changed, it is likely that you will still not be eligible.
Here are some examples of changes to your situation that could make you eligible for IEC:
- You now have an offer of employment from a Canadian employer, or
- You are now using a Recognized Organization to help you plan your trip or find work.
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
How to videos
- Date modified: