Do I have to answer the eligibility questions before I submit a profile?
Yes. You must answer the eligibility questions before you submit an International Experience Canada profile. Your answers tell us if you're eligible for a pool. Only eligible candidates' profiles will be added to the pool(s).
There are two ways to answer these questions:
- You can answer the questions without creating an account. If you're eligible, you must follow the instructions to create an account and complete your profile.
- You can also answer the questions while logged into your account. If you don't already have an account, it takes a few moments to create one.
If you're not sure if you're eligible, you can save time by answering the questions before you create an account.
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
How to videos
- Date modified: