My personal reference code for International Experience Canada (IEC) is not working. What should I do?
If you answered the questions in the Come to Canada tool before you logged into your account, you will have a personal reference code. It looks like this: JM1234567890.
If you have already started to create an International Experience Canada profile in your account, the reference code will not work. To continue your profile, scroll to the bottom of your account and:
- under the “Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted” section:
- choose the line International Experience Canada, and
- click the “Continue Profile” button.
If you have not started creating your profile and your code is not working, you will have to go through the Come to Canada tool again for a new reference code.
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
How to videos
- Date modified: