I need to submit documents in a secure IRCC account for my eTA application. How can I do this?
If IRCC asks you to submit documents to process your eTA application, follow these step-by-step instructions as soon as you get the email request.
Note: Get your requested document(s) as soon as possible. Some of them could take you a while to get. Remember that your document(s) must be in English or French, or be accompanied by a certified translation. If you don’t submit the requested document(s) by the deadline given to you, your eTA could be refused.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
How to videos
- Date modified: