Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I change employers if I have an International Experience Canada work permit?

If you have a work permit under the Working Holiday category, you can change employers whenever you want or need to.

Under the Young Professionals and International Co-op (Internship) categories, you can only change your employer if you have a valid reason.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: