I live in St. Pierre and Miquelon and am a citizen of France returning to St. Pierre and Miquelon by air from a country other than Canada. Do I need an eTA?
If you are a citizen of France who plans to return to St. Pierre and Miquelon by air from a country other than Canada but transit through a Canadian airport, you need an eTA. Apply now.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
How to videos
- Date modified: