When I visit Canada, I want to travel to St. Pierre and Miquelon by air. What document(s) do I need to return to Canada?
You can come back to Canada with the documents you initially came in with, as long as they are still valid. Make sure your travel document, and eTA or visa has not expired.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
How to videos
- Date modified: