I can’t access my online payment account to get a copy of my receipt. What can I do?
If you paid online for a paper application and can’t see the receipt on your account or can’t access your account, contact us using our web form.
See also: How can I get a copy of my receipt after paying my fees?
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: