Is my payment receipt form (IMM 5401) still valid?
If the date stamped on your form is:
- On or before March 31, 2016: You can submit it with your application as proof of payment at any time.
- April 1, 2016 or later: Your payment receipt form will not be accepted. Find out how to pay your fees online.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: