I can't create an account in the Employer Portal because the information I entered already exists. What do I do?
If the business number or legal name you enter when you enrol is already being used in the Employer Portal, you won’t be able to create an account.
If you lost your GCKey or password and tried to create a new account to start over, you won’t be able to use the portal. Find out how to access your account.
If you don’t know why your request to enrol was refused, email the Employer Portal.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date modified: