Can I change or fix a mistake in my business information in the Employer Portal?
Yes, you can change the following:
- business legal name
- business operating name
- Canada Revenue Agency business number
- primary user
If you haven’t submitted any offers using the Employer Portal
You need to create a new GCKey and enrol in the Employer Portal again with the correct business information.
If you have already submitted at least one offer using the Employer Portal
Send us an email. Write “Business information change” in the subject line and include these details:
- the information currently in the field
- the updated information
- your organization’s primary user contact name and email address
It can take 8 weeks or more to update your business information if you have submitted an offer.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date modified: