How do I register as a health-care provider with the Interim Federal Health Program?
You can register to become a health-care provider with the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) online or on paper (PDF, 335 KB). For detailed instructions on how to register, call Medavie Blue Cross at 1-888-614-1880.
Note: Pharmacies must register to become IFHP providers by calling Medavie Blue Cross. Once registered, pharmacies must contact their software vendors to update their carrier codes so that IFHP pharmacy claims can be submitted electronically to Medavie Blue Cross.
Each new registered provider will receive a complete kit including:
- welcome letter,
- claim forms,
- direct deposit request form,
- benefit grids, and
- the IFHP Information Handbook for Health Care Professionals (PDF, 6.89 MB).
Answers others found useful
- How do I verify that a patient is eligible for treatment through the Interim Federal Health Program?
- How long does it take for a patient’s Interim Federal Health Program eligibility to show in the Medavie Blue Cross system?
- What are the fee rates paid to health-care providers with the Interim Federal Health Program?
- As a health-care provider, can I ask Interim Federal Health Program clients to pay for a service?
- Date modified: