How do I get a refund for International Experience Canada?
Normally, you’ll be issued a refund within eight weeks if
- your work permit application has been refused, or
- you withdrew your work permit application before we issued you your port of entry (POE) letter.
You don’t have to do anything else to get your refund. Learn more about refunds and International Experience Canada.
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
How to videos
- Date modified: