Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I register with the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) as a pre-departure medical services health-care provider?

You can register as an IFHP pre-departure medical services provider if you are a:

  • panel physician or
  • panel radiologist or
  • certified secondary care provider (such as a hospital or facility) that provides services to refugees overseas

Registration with IFHP is based on your:

  • location
  • scope of clinical practice
  • affiliation with the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
  • panel membership status.

For more information, consult the IFHP PDMS Provider Website.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: