Can a human resource placement agency submit offers of employment on behalf of my company?
No. The temporary worker will be working directly for your company, not the placement agency. This means that the offer of employment must come from your company. Only the primary employer or its secondary users (including authorized representatives) and branches can submit offers.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date modified: