Can I attach documents to the offers of employment I submit in the Employer Portal?
No. You need to provide all the necessary details about your offer of employment in the available form fields. You also need to type everything into the forms fields directly. You can’t copy and paste from an outside document.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date modified: