Can I attach documents about the offer of employment to a foreign worker’s work permit application?
No. You must submit the offer of employment electronically through the Employer Portal and fill out the forms provided in the portal completely before submitting the offer.
We won’t consider any references to attached documents as part of your offer. If we see references in your offer like “see attached”, you may have to resubmit it before we can issue a work permit. If you don’t resubmit a complete offer, we may refuse the work permit application.
Read the Employer Portal User Guide to find out how to fill out each offer of employment form.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date modified: