I need an LMIA for my work permit application. How do I know if I am part of the Global Talent Stream?
The positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that your employer must share with you before you can apply for your work permit will tell you if you are part of the Global Talent Stream (GTS).
Find out how to benefit from the Global Skills Strategy if you are LMIA-exempt.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: