How do I change my GCKey password?
You can change your password after you sign in using GCKey. To change your password, you need to enter your current password and then create and confirm a new password.
Your password must:
- be between 8 and 16 characters
- have at least
- 1 upper case letter
- 1 lower case letter
- 1 number
- not have 3 or more consecutive characters from your username
You can also change your password if you forgot it.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: