What does the progress bar in my application status mean?
The progress bar shows how long it may take to process your application. The bar and estimated dates are based on the date we received your application and our processing times. It isn’t based on your application’s progress.
If our processing times change, so will the bar and dates. Processing times can change because of the number of applications currently being processed and other factors.
Answers others found useful
- Why did the processing time and estimated date change on my progress bar?
- Why isn’t there a progress bar for my application?
- Why is there a difference between my progress bar and my application progress?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: