I participated in IEC in the past. How do I apply to participate again?
You have to complete and submit a new profile if you previously:
- applied to IEC but weren’t invited to apply or
- were accepted and participated in IEC
You should also make sure that you’re eligible to apply again.
You can’t use your profile from the previous year.
At the end of each season, we remove all the profiles from all the pools. We notify you through your account that the pools have closed.
Answers others found useful
- What kinds of jobs can I have with an International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I travel with a specific person for International Experience Canada?
- Do I have to apply online for my IEC work permit or can I apply by mail or in person?
- Will my spouse or common-law partner get a work permit under International Experience Canada to come with me?
- How long does it take to get an International Experience Canada invitation to apply?
How to videos
- Date modified: