I submitted my application and paid the processing fee before April 30, 2022. I haven’t paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) yet. Do I pay the old or new RPRF?
If you’re paying the RPRF after April 30, 2022, you must pay the new amount of $515.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: