Can I work remotely during a quarantine period if I’m working temporarily in Canada?
Yes, you can work remotely or telework. However, you must meet 4 conditions:
- you comply with the Quarantine Act and follow all the public health guidelines
- your work lets you telework and respect the Quarantine Act requirements
- your tasks match what’s in your employment contract or offer of employment
- you have the equipment you need to do your job
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: