Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I’m sponsoring my parent. I don’t know where their separated spouse is. How do I apply?

In general, dependants need to complete Schedule A [IMM 5669] online, whether they’ll come to Canada or not.

If you can’t get information for the separated parent, you can leave those sections blank.

When you apply, upload a written explanation to tell us why you couldn’t get this information. This will let us know you didn’t forget to fill it out.

If the officer who processes your application needs more information, they’ll contact you.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: