I need to take the online test again. How long will it take you to reschedule my test?
It usually takes us 4 to 8 weeks to reschedule your test, but it may take longer.
- We’re working to send invitations as quickly as we can.
- Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t tell you when you’ll get the retest invitation.
You don’t have to contact us. If you contact us, we won’t have further information or reschedule you sooner.
We can reschedule your test if you
- did not pass your first test
- had a technical issue
- missed your test
- could not take the test due to an emergency
- asked us to reschedule you
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: