I missed my online citizenship test. Can I reschedule it?
If you miss the test,
- email the office that sent you the test invitation and provide a reasonable explanation
- The email is in the Rescheduling section of your invitation.
- we will reschedule you for another test
- It usually takes between 4 and 8 weeks to reschedule a test, but it may take longer.
Due to COVID-19, we can’t provide an exact wait time for test invitations. We send them as quickly as possible.
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: