What do I do if I get a “403 Error” message when I sign in to the online test?
If you get this error message, try
- turning off your virtual private network (VPN)
- disabling your browser extensions
- using a different device
- using a different Internet connection (for example, use a different Wi-Fi network), or
- waiting a few hours or until the next day to take the test, if you can
If you still have issues signing in, contact IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. In your email, include
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: