When I sign in to the online test, why do I see a blank screen or a message that my browser isn’t supported?
To access the test, use Chrome or Safari.
If you’re already using these browsers, try:
- updating your Chrome or Safari to the latest version
- disabling your browser extensions if you have any
- clearing your browser’s cookies and cache
- if you use Chrome, turning off hardware acceleration and restarting the browser
- restarting your browser
- restarting your device
- reinstalling your browser and keeping all the default settings
- using a different device to take the test
If you still have issues signing in, contact IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. In your email, include
- a detailed explanation of the issue
- your application number
- your unique client identifier (UCI)
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: