Why do I have to sign in again when I get the online citizenship test link?
You will need to sign in again to reconfirm your identity after you click the test link before you take a photo of your personal identification.
Find out more about why you have to sign in again and all the steps to access the online citizenship test.
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: