Why did I get another test invitation after I passed the online test?
You may be receiving another invitation because
- your previous test result is invalid, or
- you had a technical issue with your webcam
Read the invitation to find out why we’re asking you to take the test again.
If you think you’re getting another invitation by mistake, contact the email in the “Rescheduling” section of your test invitation. In your email, include
- a detailed explanation that you received another invitation by mistake
- an attachment of the retest invitation
- your application number
- your unique client identifier (UCI)
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: