How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
To check the status of your Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) application, follow these steps:
- Go to the View the applications you submitted table in your IRCC Portal account.
- In the row for your CUAET application, click on Check full application status under the Action column.
- You’ll be able to see your application status, applicant information and estimated remaining processing time.
If there’s something new to see in your account, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: