What happens if I can’t give my biometrics after I apply (Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel)?
Your application will not be affected if you can’t give your biometrics by the expiry date on your biometric instruction letter. However, we can’t process your application without your biometrics.
Your deadline to give your biometrics will be automatically extended until you can book an appointment and visit a biometrics collection site.
Find out more about special measures for biometrics, including
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: