Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I find a doctor who can provide the medical exam I need to come to Canada?

Only a panel physician authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada can do the immigration medical exam.

You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world. You have to tell him or her where your application will be processed, so that the medical results can be sent to the right office. You will have to pay for the medical exam. The cost can differ from one doctor to another.

See the list of panel physicians to find a doctor in your area. You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: