Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Does each person applying to come to Canada have to fill out a separate application?

All applicants must complete and sign their own individual form, including persons travelling as a family. A parent or guardian must sign the form for applicants under the age of 18.

If your family members want to follow you to Canada later, they must each fill out an application form.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: