Will my case be processed more quickly if I hire a representative?
No. If you hire a representative the citizenship or immigration officer will not give your application special attention. Your representative also cannot guarantee that your application will be approved.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a representative to help me apply?
- Do I need to pay someone to represent me on my citizenship application?
- What should I do if IRCC returns my application, saying my representative is not authorized?
- If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- What is a party ID?
- I’m a representative (or designated person). Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account?
- I’m a representative/designated person. Why can’t I get my party ID?
- Why can’t I see some of my client files in the PR tracker?
- Date modified: