Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What could happen if I do not tell Immigration, Refugee and Canada Citizenship (IRCC) I paid an immigration representative?

It is against the law to give false or misleading information to the Government of Canada. If you do not tell IRCC or the Canada Border Services Agency the name of your representative, your application may be returned or you may be refused entry to Canada.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: