I used a temporary resident visa for a recent business visit to Canada. Can I use it for a holiday in Canada?
If it is a multiple-entry visa and it has not expired, you can use it to enter Canada for both business and tourism. If it is a single-entry visa, you will need a new visa.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
- Date modified: