Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I qualify for a post-graduation work permit?

To qualify for a post-graduation work permit, you must have graduated from a public institution or a recognized degree program at a private institution. These institutions may include a university, college or a Collège d'enseignement général et professionnel (an educational institution in Quebec that offers pre-university classes and technical career programs).

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: