What is the difference between processing times and service standards?
Our processing times tell you how long it took to process most complete applications in the past. They’re updated weekly.
Service standards are our commitments to process your application in a certain amount of time under normal circumstances. They aren’t updated regularly. Not all programs have service standards.
We report annually on how our actual processing times compared to our service standards.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: