I already made a refugee claim. What happens now that we submit claims through the IRCC Portal?
We’ll still review your refugee claim and decide if it’s eligible to be referred to the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.
You don’t need to submit a new refugee claim through the IRCC Portal if you already submitted a claim
- through the Canadian Refugee Protection Portal
- by email
- through Canada Post’s Connect
- in person before March 17, 2020
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: