Can my refugee claim be rejected based on what I write in the Basis of Claim form?
No. The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada uses the information you provide on the form to prepare for and conduct the hearing properly.
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: