I have changed my address online but I can’t see the changes. What should I do?
Do the following steps.
- Make sure your home address is in Canada and that your case is being processed in Canada.
- Make sure it has been 5 business days since you gave us your new address information.
- If you are a new permanent resident, tell us your new Canadian address through Address Notification. All other clients should use Change of Address (see “Who can use the Change of Address and the Address Notification online services?” for details).
If you followed these steps and your address isn’t updated, contact us.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: