What is an essential person under the Start-up Visa Program?
An essential person is considered to be critical to the business and will be specifically identified as essential by the designated organization on the commitment certificate and letter of support.
If we refuse the application of an essential person, all related applicants will be refused.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: