How can I get the most possible points for the Adaptability factor under the Federal Skilled Worker program?
The maximum amount of points for the adaptability factor is 10.
You can get them by adding up the points from up to two criteria. Even if more than two of these apply to you and your spouse, you can only get 10 points in total.
Find out more about how to get points for adaptability.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: